“Should I outsource my contact center?” is the one question on many CIO’s minds today. Businesses have increasingly relied on the cloud for critical business applications. However, the contact center is at the very heart of supporting customers so this question should be weighed carefully. What are the investments, payoffs and risks? Does it make sense for my business?
Every business has unique contact center requirements. Taking a partnership approach, we work closely with our clients to determine the solution best suited to their unique needs. Our technical and business analysts help you get answers to the questions about investments, costs and payoffs to help you determine whether the right solution is cloud, premise or a hybrid approach.
vInteract, Voxai’s Private Cloud
vInteract is Voxai’s private cloud offering fully customized to meet your business needs and fully managed by Voxai skilled resources to ensure you can focus on the strategic parts of your business.
Voxai’s Hosted Solution vInteract can fulfill the requirements of the most complex enterprise contact center with full agent or skills based routing, advanced self service, multimedia, analytics, workforce management and much, much more. vInteract allows your businesses to maintain as much or as little control over the day to days operations as desired. Quickly implement new solutions without capital expense and handle call center peaks and fluctuations without the need to purchase equipment or add agents.
Voxai Solutions can provide this robust hosting solution to businesses of all sizes as an open, scalable platform that delivers routing efficiencies via the sophisticated Genesys routing engine. The full Genesys software suite, including both self-service IVR and agent-assisted services, can be deployed in a hosted environment and is offered as a “pay as you go” or an “on demand” model.
Some of the benefits of the vInteract Solution include:
- Low capital expenditure with little risk
- No sharing of platform resources or QOS—Single tenant
- Utilization of new or advanced technologies that are expensive and difficult to implement and manage in-house
- Reliable disaster recovery strategy
- Paying only for what they use – no need to overbuy port capacity to accommodate peak calling periods and seasonal fluctuations
- Easy addition of home-based agents without running into integration issues with premise-based equipment
- Faster go-to-market timeframes for new applications and outbound calling campaigns
Contact us to find out how we can take care of the call centers while you take care of your customers.