VOXAI’S COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
A secure online experience
Voxai Solutions and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Voxai Solutions,” “we,” “us,” “our”) provide this site subject to this Privacy Notice. You accept and agree to this privacy notice by accessing and using the site. Please do not use the site if you do not agree to this Privacy Notice.
Your Rights Under GDPR
Voxai Solutions simplifies threat detection and minimizes data risk exposure by providing a stable and secure environment for our customers through our GDPR/CCPA compliance.
Information We Collect About You
You should be clear that we may gather information about you using our site. Some of the information we collect might allow us to identify you specifically. For instance:
- When using the site to participate in an event, access information, or subscribe to a newsletter, you may be asked to enter registration details, including your user name, first and last name, mailing address, email address, language preference, country, and occupation.
- As part of our analysis of how you use our site, we may collect information such as your location, IP address, domain, browser, viewing information, and other details.
Use of Your Information
We have the right to obtain personal information if you use the site. We may use your information for the below-mentioned purposes:
- To complete your registration and facilitate your usage of the site by minimizing repetitive entering of your information;
- To fulfill your requests for services or goods;
- To assist you in finding products, services, or information quickly;
- To send notifications via emails, phone calls, chat messages, or other messages on product updates, special deals, updated info, and new services;
- To address questions or get in touch with you, whether it be through welcome emails, newsletters, or direct marketing;
- To enhance user experience and allow delivery of the content and product offerings that most excite your interest;
- To regularly contact you by phone, chat, or email on your interest in our products and services;
- To improve our website, services, products, and marketing initiatives;
- To consider employing you if you’ve submitted information for that purpose;
- To adhere to legal obligations and prohibit actions that might violate Voxai policies.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that you Voxai is an authorized holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website, but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration. When you activate your account, you are providing your consent to occasionally receive information from us. In each communication from us, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
Sharing of Your Information
Your personal information won’t be shared with anyone outside of Voxai Solutions with certain exceptions, like:
- When it’s essential to support the uses mentioned above, we may disclose your personal information to other businesses and our business partners.
- We may share your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (i) to abide by legal provisions or other legal processes that have been served on us, (ii) to secure and protect Voxai Solutions’ legal rights or property, or (iii) to take necessary action to ensure the public’s or our users’ safety.
- Your personal information that we may have may be sold, transferred, merged, financed, or otherwise disclosed as part of the transaction or proceeding if Voxai Solutions, or any portion thereof, is sold, transferred, financed, or dissolved, in whole or in part, unless you advise us not to do so.
- We may utilize a third-party service to host our online communities or provide website analytics. Additionally, we might employ outside parties to gather or acquire data from outside parties, like renting email address profiles for use in email campaigns. We will offer the same protection and management options for information collected from our site, phone system, chat, social media, support portal, or another system. Although a connection may be formed to such sites, we are not in charge of their privacy practices, and this Privacy Notice does not apply to any third-party sites to which you may come across connections (such as business partners).
Control of Your Information
Except in the situations mentioned above, we will not divulge the personal information you give us to third parties without your consent. Relevant notices about policy changes, technical problems with a product or service, or other information necessary to use our site, services, and products may be sent to you by us.
Access to Your Information
We try our best to give you access so that you can change or update your personal information. Contact info@Voxai.com to change this information or request the deletion of all your data at any time.
Security of Your Information
We are dedicated to maintaining the security of your personal information and honoring your preferences regarding how you would like us to use it. We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, modification, or destruction. Your private data, for instance, is kept on password-protected, restricted-access servers. We try our best to offer the security precautions required to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of your information. We cannot warrant that our security measures are impenetrable because no system can be entirely secure.
Additionally, you play a big part in protecting your information. For instance, you shouldn’t tell anyone your password. You need to reset your password immediately if you think it has been compromised.
Retention of your Information
Cookies and Other Mechanisms
If you allow cookies to be used on your computer, a cookie may be stored there or read if you have previously visited our site. Everything is carried out in compliance with all relevant laws. You can either turn off all cookies or have your computer alert you each time one is sent. You accomplish this through your browser settings (such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome). Because each browser is a little different, check the Help menu to find out how to edit your cookies properly.
Web beacons, sometimes called clear gif technology or action tags, aid in the cookie’s delivery. This technique reveals the number of visitors who clicked on important elements (such as links or graphics). We do not access your personally identifying information while using the site; instead, we utilize this technology to gather statistics on how the site is used. We may provide our business partners with aggregated site statistics, but we do not let outside organizations embed clear gifs on the website.
We may utilize data obtained from cookies and other techniques to ensure that the content we produce and distribute is relevant. To improve our websites, we might use this data in an aggregated manner along with site-visitation data. You will be able to access the text on the screens if you decide not to allow your browser to accept cookies from our site, but you won’t have a personalized experience or be able to subscribe to the service offers on our site.
This website uses Google AdWords remarketing to show past site visitors’ advertisements on other websites, such as Google. It could imply that we target advertisements to past users who haven’t finished a task on our website, such as submitting a contact form. This can be a Google search results page advertisement or a Google Display Network website. Cookies are used by third-party suppliers, such as Google, to deliver adverts based on previous visits to the Voxai Solutions website. Naturally, any information gathered will be utilized in compliance with our Privacy Notice and Google’s Privacy Notice.
It’s possible to move cookie-collected data outside the USA (Google Analytics, for example). The use of our websites, including the number of visitors, the websites from which visitors came to our websites, and the pages on our websites that visitors travel to, can all be studied using Google Analytics and cookies. We use this data to make our websites better. Visit https://privacy.google.com/businesses/rdp/
for details on Google’s Restricted Data Processing.
|Type of Cookies||Description||Manage Settings|
|Required Cookies||Basic website functionality depends on required cookies. We might set a cookie in your browser to recognize you when you visit our site if you have submitted your identification to us.||There is no way to reject these cookies because they are necessary for the websites to function.|
|Functional Cookies||Functional cookies improve the website’s performance, functionality, and offerings. Examples include cookies used for market research and cookies used to assess website traffic. Functional cookies may also enhance our website’s functionality and assist us in sending you more pertinent information, such as marketing communications. These cookies gather data on how visitors use our websites, including the most popular pages. We may track and analyze usage data using our technology or third parties to improve interactions, send more pertinent communications, and monitor the effectiveness of our adverts. (Take a look at Google Adwords, for instance.)||When browsing a website, you have the option to decline functional cookies. Additionally, you may manage cookies using your browser’s settings.|
|Advertising Cookies||Advertising cookies monitor users’ behavior on multiple websites to gather information about their interests and for direct marketing purposes. We occasionally utilize advertising cookies (from Voxai Solutions and third parties) to display advertisements on your device and monitor their efficacy.||When browsing a website, you can refuse to accept any functional cookies. Cookies can also be managed through your browser’s settings.|
Transfer of Your Information Across Borders
Your data might be processed and stored in the US or any other country where Voxai Solutions or its vendors have operations. You agree to any such transmission, storing, or processing of information outside your country if you use our site. The transfer of personal information across international boundaries is restricted by several countries’ data protection laws and regulations. We pledge to abide by every one of those rules and laws. You should, however, adhere to your country’s applicable data protection laws and regulations when using our site and providing such personal information.
The Privacy Notice may be updated and modified at any time by Voxai Solutions. When we do, we’ll update the date at the bottom of the Privacy Notice’s initial page. We’ll let you know when we make significant changes to the Privacy Notice by posting a clear notice on the website.
Individuals under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the website. We never intentionally solicit personal information from anybody under 13 or knowingly collect it from them.
How to Opt-Out
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters, and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
Enforcement of Policy
If for some reason you believe Voxai has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Notice, Contact us at info@Voxai.com.
Last updated: August 2022
Voxai Solutions Corporate Headquarters
635 Fritz Drive, Suite 220, Coppell, Texas 75019