Voxai is always looking for motivated, results-oriented team players who want to build their career, work with cutting-edge technology in a fast-growing, innovative, and dynamic company and achieve a work-life balance.
Our team’s hard work and enthusiasm for designing and managing expert solutions to real-world problems propelled our growth.
Yes, we work hard, but we also know how to have fun.
Current Open Positions
Position – Customer Success Manager
The Voxai Customer Success team helps customers maximize their customer experience organizations through the build, evolution, and operation of Genesys contact center and related products and services. The CSM is the primary customer facing representative, who is ultimately responsible for ensuring customer’s satisfaction.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will act as a trusted advisor to customers by enabling them to use Genesys and Genesys integrated products to achieve their business objectives. You will partner with customers to develop and execute success plans: organizational, programmatic, and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of contact center related products. Further, you will recommend best practices and act as a customer advocate for customer experience product features and requirements.
You will lead the successful adoption of Voxai products and services, guiding customers through the people, process, and technology facets of their transformation journey. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience exceeds their expectations. As a CSM, you will understand the customer’s business objectives and regularly engage with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure Voxai is helping them achieve their goals.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships and working knowledge of Executives, CC Technical team, and Business owners
- Understand business objectives, metrics and goals of both technical team and BU’s.
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Model financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and success
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight and coaching to customer
- Implement CS Methodology and standard practices for assigned customer:
- Adoption Planning
- Consumption Monitoring and optimization
- Process Consulting
- Design, Develop and Implement Customer Success Measurement Framework
- Operationalize Customer Lifecycle by enhancing the End-to-end customer journey.
- Ensure Voxai Pro Services and Managed Services Contractual obligations are met or exceeded.
- Proactively identify and act upon signs of customer risk
- Effectively collaborate with other teams (PMO, PS, Business Development and Managed Services)
- Ensure customer account growth and revenue recognition
- Communicates and interacts effectively at various levels of the organization including senior leadership, business stakeholders and technical subject matter experts.
- Well organized and strong listening skills.
- Become an Influencer and enabler with key stakeholders.
- Become a trusted advisor, consultant, and educator.
- Problem-solving: proactively manages and owns the work process to drive desired outcomes.
- Prescriptive approach: drive client decisions and create alignment with key stakeholders that drives a bias towards action.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-10 years in the contact center or related industry with customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and driving customer transformation programs.
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation and on-time delivery.
- Experience driving digital transformation using Contact Center premise and cloud-based solutions and managing initiatives across engineering, sales, support, and services.
- Experience leading large enterprise organizations through a people, process, and technology transformation initiatives with a focus on Genesys products and services.
- Experience with data center migration strategies, collaborating with Genesys, CRM providers and other systems integrators.
- Knowledge of Genesys and Genesys ecosystem with working knowledge of Genesys Framework, Routing, Reporting, and Interaction Analytics.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
Job Location –
Voxai Solutions 635 Fritz Drive, Suite 220 Coppell, Texas 75019
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org